Color: Black Frame/Tangerine Seat
- Designed for quick comfort by automatically flexing and adjusting to your body
- Flexing seat edge encourages you to move and shift; you can sit centered or off to the side
- Only one manual adjustment (seat height), and a mechanism that's weight activated, anyone can get comfortable quickly
- Weight tested and warranted up to 300 lbs. with no loss of performance
- 12 Year Steelcase Warranty
Warranty: 12 year Steelcase Warranty covering Mechanisms, pneumatic cylinders, arm caps, foam, casters and glides, Max-Stacker®, Max-Stacker® II, Domino, wood frame side chairs, tablet arms, Nurture recliner components.
Cobi was designed to foster collaboration and promote movement. Every part of cobi was designed to flex and adjust to your body without tons of manual adjustments. The chair's top flexing edge lets you comfortably rest your arm on top of the chair. The flexing seat encourages you to move and shift, allowing you to sit centered or off to the sides. And the flexing back contours to support any posture your body needs at any given moment. The weight-activated mechanism naturally puts you in the best position of comfort right from the start.
• Designed for quick comfort by automatically flexing and adjusting to your body
• The chair back's top edge is flexible to allow you to rest your arm on the top of the chair
• Flexing seat edge encourages you to move and shift; you can sit centered or off to the side
• Helps keep you comfortable and focused in collaborative settings like conference and training rooms
• Only one manual adjustment (seat height), and a mechanism that's weight activated, anyone can get comfortable quickly
Amazon.com USD price as of publishing date listed on our website- Details
Payment & Security
Safe payments via PayPal® and Stripe®