Seat Cushion By Essentials: Home & Office Orthopedic Memory Foam Office Chair And Car Seat Cushion For Back Pain And Sciatica Relief
Brand: Essentials Home & Office
- PREMIUM QUALITY HIGH-DENSITY MEMORY FOAM- Made from Premium Grade, High Density, Durable Foam that won't break down with use.
- PAIN RELIEF FROM BACK AND SCIATICA- Using our carefully designed seat cushion will give you the actual relief you are looking for from lower back pain, tailbone and coccyx pressure.
- MULTI FUNCTION- Perfect for your OFFICE CHAIR, DINING ROOM CHAIRS, AIRPLANE SEAT, CAR SEAT, ROCKING CHAIR, WHEELCHAIR, or ANY OTHER SEAT
- BEST COVER DESIGN - The cover is fully removable and can EASILY be removed with a full side zipper. No tugging and pulling and praying you can get the cover off! This makes for EASY cleaning. The seat cushion is made of a comfortable velour fabric that is both DURABLE and COMFORTABLE. It also has a handle attached for easy transport and travel.
- THICKEST CUSHION- Our 3-inch cushion elevates your tailbone and promotes natural relief while sitting. This brings you more COMFORT in the office, home, car, airplane, or wherever you may be.
Publisher: OT-Lianda Sponge
Essentials: Home & Office has done their research on the best in seat cushion comfort. We want YOU to find relief from pain that you may be experiencing.
1. Our high density 100% memory foam cushion has been designed with you in mind. It sports a fully removable cover for easy cleaning and a handle on the side for easy transport from place to place.
2. Is perfect for ANY chair or seat. Including: Office Chair, Dining Room Chair, Wheelchair, Car Seat, Airplane Seat, and anything else you may be sitting on.
3. Can help tremendously with many conditions that create back pain and pressure. Including the list below:
Recommended use for:
- Pain or numbness from sitting for long periods of time
- Road trips, long flights, seated desk work
- Extra cushioning for uncomfortable office chairs
- Padding for a hard surface (e.g. wooden chair, bench)
- Sciatic nerve damage/sciatica relief
- Bruised, fractured, inflamed or broken tailbone
- Healthy posture and proper spine alignment
- Herniated, bulging, slipped or prolapsed disc
- Lumbar spinal stenosis
- Degenerative disc disease
- Pregnancy or labor-induced coccydynia
PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY TROUBLE WITH YOUR PRODUCT OR PURCHASE. WE TAKE CUSTOMER SERVICE SERIOUSLY AND WANT YOU TO BE 100% SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE!
Amazon.com USD price as of publishing date listed on our website- Details