Brand: Posture Trainer
- #1 RANKED BACK SUPPORT by - wiki.ezvid "We spent 32 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top selections for this wiki. Any desk jockey, long-distance driver or airplane traveler will tell you that the design of today's seating is dreadful for the back. If you have to work all day while sitting down or are looking for a comfortable pillow for a long trip by road or air, check out our selection of lumbar supports that promote proper posture and relieve back pain."
- The majority of the Posture Trainer users find the back support very comfortable and adapt quickly to their spine being placed in Optimal Functional Sitting Posture (OFSP), however, a few users may find it difficult to adjust initially because the change in posture seems foreign to them and possibly uncomfortable during this transition process. This is normal. Please hang in there. Your patience will be rewarded!
- To those users we suggest that you take it slow initially-and only use the Posture Trainer for 10 to 15 minutes at a time for the first couple of weeks to allow your spine to make a smooth transition to adjusting to being placed in proper alignment. It's amazing how many users eventually say, "They don't know how they were able to live without it!"
- Please note: Chair & Laptop Not Included. To use your Posture Trainer back support, check the firmness and inflate or deflate as needed using the free air pump included with your purchase. The hidden zipper at the bottom of the cover allows for easy access to the air valve to adjust for maximum comfort. Place the rounded edge upright, with the flat portion of the Posture Trainer against the back of the chair. Tie the straps around the back of your chair.
- Sit down into the chair and use the Posture Trainer as a wedge between the back of the chair and your back. Now, depending on your size, gently lift the Posture Trainer up from the bottom of the chair so that the rounded convex portion of the support fits either parallel to or slightly below your shoulder blades. Sit back, relax, and enjoy! Please note: The chair is not included with purchase. To clean your Posture Trainer just wipe with a damp cloth. Proud to be "Made in the USA"!
Publisher: Posture Trainer Inc.
The revolutionary patented and trademarked Posture Trainer (PT) Back Support was awarded the Gold Medal in the category of Wellness/Fitness at INPEX, the largest International Inventors Show in the U.S. It provides outstanding back pain relief and is endorsed by my more Chiropractors, Physical Therapists, and Pain Management Clinics throughout the country than any product of its kind. It allows the user to sit pain-free with Optimally Functional Seated Posture (OFSP)* for hours at a time. It corrects incorrect posture by greatly reducing forward head and forward shoulder posture, which are the main culprits of back and neck pain as well as a whole array of very significant health-related issues. OFSP* is essential to maintaining good health, emotional well-being, and even increasing one's life expectancy, yet it is impossible to maintain for any length of time, without the proper support mechanism being in place. Poor seated posture has a harmful effect on all of the above and is responsible for spinal dysfunction and degeneration and excruciating back and neck pain. This has a carry-over negative effect on erect posture, which can clearly be seen all around us and is reaching epidemic proportions. Up until now, there has been no effective way to deal with this. The PT utilizes a similar technology to that which is used in dealing with tension and compression in building expansion bridges. In similar fashion, the PT deals with the tension and compression that occurs in poor posture due to a reverse curve (that weakens the structure of the spine) by initially supporting the Thoracic spine (the longest portion of the spine) and relieving the tension and compression through its revolutionary patented air-flow design. This technology gently elongates the spine and drives the air towards the sacrum (the strongest portion of the spine). (Chair and Laptop not included)
Amazon.com USD price as of publishing date listed on our website- Details
Payment & Security
Safe payments via PayPal® and Stripe®