Brand: Human Touch
100% HAND-CARVED and HAND-STAINED solid wood base made of eco-friendly, renewable parawood tree
RECLINE LEVER. The smooth recline motion eases back the Perfect Chair to position your body in a state of virtual weightlessness.
ERGONOMIC PAD DESIGN. Expertly crafted using only premium upholsteries, this sleek new pad is designed for ergonomic comfort and support. SōfHyde, top-grain leather, or premium leather upholstery covers the pad from head to toe, including the arms.
"HD" LUMBAR SUPPORT Experience relaxing postural support to the lower lumbar region with the high-density, or "HD" support that has been built in to the pad set.
THE WARMTH OF PARAWOOD. Using only 100% renewable, plantation-grown solid parawood, highly trained Human Touch master woodworkers hand-carve and hand-finish the signature balanced curves supporting the Perfect Chair. As one of the strongest woods on earth, the Hevea Brasiliensis (rubber tree) ensures durability and beauty for years of use.
Warranty: 3 Years In-Home Labor Service, 3 Years Parts, 5 Years Structure
The human body is naturally balanced, graceful and beautiful. That is why Human Touch has made escaping gravity’s adverse effects as easy as leaning back The PC-610 Omni-Motion Classic Perfect Chair gives you the power to independently position your recline angle and leg elevation. The dual-motor mechanism allows for infinite comfort positions, making this the most adjustable Perfect Chair ever. The iconic Perfect Chair architecture features extended armrests, elongated head pillow and ergonomic lumbar support.
The zero-gravity ergonomics of the Perfect Chair are a unique balance of support and seating comfort. This neutral posture position raises the legs above the heart, relieving weight from the spine. In this position, the body relaxes into a virtually weightless posture, which physicians recommend as the healthiest way to sit. Maximum ergonomic posture is ensured at all recline angles through the fixed-form seating position, allowing you to find relief from stress as you defy gravity in the Perfect Chair.
Stylish design cues, premium upholstery, and comfort make it perfect for any décor. Welcome to the perfection of perfect.
Features of the PC-610 include:
- Independent Leg and Back Adjustability: A revolution in zero-gravity seating, the omni-motion classic gives you dual-motor power to independently position the recliner angle and leg elevation.
- Adjustable, High-Density Lumbar Support: Equipped with a release valve, allowing you to customize your seating comfort.
- 5-Way Controller: The intuitive 5-way omni-control on the most adjustable Perfect Chair offers infinite comfort positions with a simple press and hold for zero-gravity.
- Sleek Ergonomic Pad Design: Expertly crafted using only premium upholsteries, this sleek new pad is designed for ergonomic comfort and support. SōfHyde, top-grain leather or premium leather upholstery covers the pad from head to toe, including the arms.
- Articulating Headrest: Includes a full-support head pillow.
- Extended Armrests: The wide and long armrests give constant support even as the chair reclines into zero-gravity.
- Smooth-Motion Glide Rails: High-tensile-strength steel body frame provides protection against rust and discoloration.
- Zero-Gravity Immersion: Fluid manual recline uses the body's own weight to gently ease into all the doctor-recommended neutral-posture position.
- Hand-Carved and Hand-Stained Solid Wood Base: 100% renewable solid parawood base.
- Sculpted Brushed Aluminum Leg Accents with Integrated Floor Glides: Upscale brushed aluminum leg accent cues make this chair an even more perfect addition to your décor.
- Customizable Options: Choose from premium and top-grain leathers, and solid wood-based finishes. Additional upgrades of Memory Foam PLUS and Jade Heat offer enhanced comfort and health benefits.
- Battery Safety Feature: Back-up battery feature will restore the chair back to the upright position in case of a power outage. Requires 2 9V batteries.
Using only 100% renewable, plantation-grown solid parawood, highly trained Human Touch master woodworkers hand-carve and hand-finish the signature balanced curves supporting the Perfect Chair. As one of the strongest woods on earth, the Hevea Brasiliensis (rubber tree) ensures durability and beauty for years of use. Perfect Chair pad sets are expertly crafted in premium leather, top-grain leather, and better-than-leather SōfHyde, in a variety of designer finishes and matches.
Enjoy the Benefits of Zero-Gravity Immersion, including:
- Post-surgery recovery aid: Speeds up recovery and makes recovery more convenient
- Relaxes and rejuvenates the spine by naturally decompressing the vertebrae
- Relieves muscle tension, soreness, and fatigue
- Elevates legs above the heart, helping to improve blood flow
- Helps expand lung capacity, allowing for deeper, more relaxed breathing
- Improves circulation and blood-oxygen levels
Human Touch massage chairs are the only chairs endorsed by the World Federation of Chiropractic (WFC), and serve as an important tool for back pain patients. The WFC is a global non-profit organization that exists to support, empower, promote, and unite over 100,000 chiropractors and the chiropractic profession all over the world.
Since 1979, Human Touch wellness solutions have provided measurable physical and psychological benefits to a wide range of users including back pain patients, active seniors, sports and outdoor enthusiasts, and those living with stress and chronic pain. Influenced by our esteemed Wellness Council members, our wellness solutions alleviate stress and muscle pain, while increasing circulation, boosting immune systems, and promoting the body’s natural healing processes.
Human Touch provides innovative products and experiences that deliver life changing benefits.
“As the Perfect Chair reclines, the muscles instantaneously start relaxing. When the chair reaches neutral posture there is a huge reduction in the state of muscle irritation, establishing objectively that the Perfect Chair promotes spinal health.” - David Marcarian. President, Precision Biometrics. NASA-Trained Ergonomics Expert. Human Touch Wellness Council Authority
“Being on the Human Touch Wellness Council gives me opportunity to share with other chiropractors nationwide the benefits that Human Touch products can have for their patients. It’s a great company producing great products, and I’m proud to be associated.” – Dr. John Maltby, DC, FICA. International Chiropractic Association Chairman. Human Touch Wellness Council Authority
"In a dynamic test, stick-on electrodes were placed on the lower lumbar muscle groups of a subject sitting in the Perfect Chair. As the chair reclined to zero-gravity, electromyography (EMG) results showed reduced electrical activity in the muscles which were no longer contracting and free from stress." - David Marcarian. President, Precision Biometrics. NASA-Trained Ergonomics Expert. Human Touch Wellness Council Authority
Amazon.com USD price as of publishing date listed on our website- Details
Payment & Security
Safe payments via PayPal® and Stripe®