Herman Miller Sayl Task Chair: Tilt Limiter - Stationary Seat Depth - Height Adj Arms - Standard Carpet Casters - Black Base & Frame
Brand: Herman Miller
- Sayl is a task chair that enables an unprecedented sense of freedom for the sitter in a design that delivers the most comfort with the least materials
- Breathable unframed back keeps you cool while you work
- The organic shape of the Sayl back makes it elegant anywhere, from every angle
- Seat height is adjustable between 15.5 and 20 inches high
- 12-year Herman Miller warranty with Official Born-On-Date sticker
Warranty: Herman Miller's 12-year warranty covers everything that makes up their standard office furniture products-including electrical components, casters, pneumatic cylinders, tilts, and all moving mechanisms.
The two innovations that make this chair so state-of-the-art are the ArcSpan and the Y-Tower. ArcSpan shapes the back and anchors the suspension fabric, while the Y-tower is the backbone that stretches the fabric and provides support. As affordable as it is inventive, Sayl proves the belief that a reasonably priced work chair can be well designed and include leading-edge ergonomics.
• 3D Intelligent Technology: Sayl's revolutionary 3D Intelligent suspension back molds the support you need into the back material, eliminating hard edges and the need for a frame. The suspension back is a flexible elastomer that adapts to each person's unique shape and provides exceptional comfort and support for just about all body types.
• Eco-Dematerialised Design: Designer Yves Béhar is big on environmental responsibility in design. The result is a lightweight chair that is 93 percent recyclable. Structural components are hollowed out, reducing weight and volume. The ArcSpan, arm structure, and tilt mechanism are fused into a single strong part that also reduces the chair's weight. The Sayl work chair weighs only 37 pounds.
• Elegant Anywhere: Shape matters, especially when introducing a chair into your home. At a desk, around a table, in the living room. The organic shape of the Sayl back makes it elegant anywhere, from every angle.
• "The Best for the Most for the Least": The standard for the designer when working on Sayl was to make a product that is the best design for the most people at the smallest cost. Herman Miller's goal was to make a work chair that is everything a Herman Miller chair should be in terms of ergonomics, elegant styling, superior engineering, and ecological responsibility.
Amazon.com USD price as of publishing date listed on our website- Details