- 4.85" LCD touch screen display, 30% larger than before!
- Wireless Network Ready, PC Connectivity, or Stand-Alone - Over 600 designs and 7 built-in fonts
- 300 DPI Built-in Scanner - Create your own cut files. Machine memory - 1MB or 60 pockets
- Enhanced Scanning - RGB color recognition. 631 designs and 7 built-in fonts
- ScanNCutCanvas - Free cloud-based web application for editing and designing cut data.New project gallery provides step by step instructions and downloadable cut files to create unique projects. Visit ScannCutcanvas.Brother.com
- Refer User Guide PDF attached below in Technical Specification
Publisher: Brother International
Details: Developed with the advanced, cutting-edge technology that Brother is known for, ScanNCut2 is truly an incredible innovation in electronic cutting machines - giving artists the freedom to make truly unique, one of a kind creations with the push of a button. Take your crafting to a whole new level! The Brother ScanNCut2 is a stand-alone machine with option of now connecting wirelessly or directly to a PC! The Brother ScanNCut 2 home and hobby cutting machine does not require cartridges, dies, or monthly subscriptions. Unlike other cutting machines, the Brother ScanNCut2 allows you to scan virtually anything - from your handmade drawings, cherished family photos, home decor designs and more - and then create custom-cut shapes or outlines to fit your unique project. The Brother ScanNCut2 machine features a high-quality built-in 300DPI scanner, a super-large LCD touch screen display (30% larger than before), ability to read SVG data files, and over 600 built-in designs. Requires ScanNCut Online activation card, sold separately.
Amazon.com USD price as of publishing date listed on our website- Details
Payment & Security
Safe payments via PayPal® and Stripe®