- Advanced Bluetooth 4.0: Industry-leading CSR bluetooth 4.0 supports A2DP, AVRCP, HFP and HSP for a fully wireless experience; stream music to your wireless bluetooth headphones from your PC, smartphone, tablet & more with over a 33-Foot wireless range.
- Premium stereo drivers: enjoy thumping bass, prominent mids & sparkling highs with this premium bluetooth headset's 20Hz-20KHz frequency range.
- Active Noise Cancellation decreases most of the surrounding low frequency ambient noise
- 18-Hour rechargeable battery: charge your wireless headphones for 3 Hours & enjoy up to 16 hours of playtime (18 Hours talk time). Answer incoming calls right on your stereo headphones & your music will automatically resume when you hang up.
- Please see Product description for Bluetooth Quick Connect Guide and additional information about Active Noise Cancellation and other parts of the Bohm Headphones
Media Type: headphones
Details: Bluetooth Connection Quick Guide -
First make sure the B66 Headphones are charged and then open the Bluetooth function on your Phone/Tablet and then press and hold the MFB Button, (the Large Button,) on the Left Headphone of the B66.
As you hold it you will first hear a multi note ascending tone which signals that the B66 are powered on. As you keep holding down the button a couple seconds longer your will hear a short double beep.
This will signal that the B66 are now in pairing mode. (You will also see the light on the Left headphone alternating Blue/Red.)
If you check your Phone/Tablet Bluetooth Function you should now see "B66" as an option. Tap on that and the B66 should connect.
Noise Cancellation Ability - To activate, push the ANC button (on the outside of the Right Headphone) to the "Up" position.
Also, Active Noise Cancelling will not eliminate all surrounding noise.
Most low frequency general noise around you will be eliminated by the waves created by ANC; However, ANC does not work as completely on high frequency sharp noises, so you may hear some of the higher, sharper sounds around you.
Noise Cancellation Function - Due to the waves created in Active Noise Cancellation you may hear some soft humming or fuzzy static when you have no audio playing or when you have the audio extremely loud.
PLEASE NOTE - Take care adjusting the Headphones as severe manipulation of the Headphones can damage them
Amazon.com USD price as of publishing date listed on our website- Details
Payment & Security
Safe payments via PayPal® and Stripe®