Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- 1ms (GTG) response time & ultra-low input lag technology for console gaming, without effects of smearing or ghosting
- Exclusive color enhancer, Black eQualizer increases the visibility in dark environments without overexposing bright areas to display every detail with optimum clarity
- ZeroFlicker & Low Blue Light filter reduces eye strain, fatigue, & increases comfort for intensive gaming sessions. Contrast: 1000:1
- RTS, FPS, & Fighting preset modes, Smart Scaling/Display Mode for custom screen sizes, allowing complete control for individual viewing preferences
- Compatible with Console & PC platforms, multiple inputs (Dual HDMI ports, DVI-D, D-Sub, & Headphone Jack/Line-in ports)
- Retractable headphone hook & angular slip-resistant base for controller storage. Specially designed frame to reduce glare & reflection. Full tilt adjustment, VESA mount ready, & built-in speakers
Manufacturer Parts Warranty Description: Parts
Platform: No Operating System
Details: Every detail of the RL-series is designed and fine-tuned for the exceptional console eSports experience. The ZOWIE RL-series has been adopted worldwide by professional eSports tournaments and players. With your persistence and dedication to win backed by the exclusive features of the RL-series, you will be armed to compete in FPS, fighting or sports games on any console. (Compatible with: PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii and Wii U. RL-series monitors can also be connected to your PC.)
Amazon.com USD price as of publishing date listed on our website- Details
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Special Offers & Promotions
Join Around At Rewards for free and earn 5 points for every $1 USD of eligible purchases on Around At Marketplace.
- Earn even more by referring your friends, family, and followers by clicking the "Share & Get It Free" buttons on your favorite products.
Save and redeem your @Rounds Rewards for exclusive discounts and $10 - $2000 to spend on anything on Around At Marketplace. (Yes, really!)