- 200 Watt solar charging kit provides up to 200 watts of clean, free, renewable power
- Designed for RVs, cabins, homes, boats, back-up and remote power use
- PWM Solar Charge Controller has user adjustable settings! LCD Screen shows sytem amperage, voltage, amp-hours, temperature and DC load draw. See Image #8 in photo gallery for all LCD Screen readouts.
- Kit will provide on average 820 Watt Hours (Wh) or 75 Amp hours of charge per day (depends on sunlight availability). Can be wired for 12V or 24V battery charging. Add more panels or batteries in the future. The included charge controller can handle 4pcs 100W panel (12 volt) or 8pcs 100W panel (24 volt)
- Complete kit includes: 2pcs 100 Watt WindyNation Solar Panels, 30-Amp (user adjustable) LCD Display P30L Solar Charge Controller with Battery Temperature Sensor, 40 feet of UL Listed 12 AWG Solar Cable, all necessary MC4 Connectors, solar mounting hardware + 2pcs 100ah (Group 27) AGM deep cycle 12 volt batteries with 2/0 AWG battery interconnect cables (for connecting the two the batteries together)
Details: The Windy Nation 200 Watt Complete Solar Charging Kit comes with everything you need to start producing free, clean power from the sun! Perfect for RV's, boats, cabins and back-up power! WindyNation's 200 Watt Solar Kit includes EVERYTHING you need to get started: (2) 100 Watt Solar Panels, User Adjustable LCD 30-Amp Solar Charge Controller with Battery Temperature Sensor, 40 ft of UL Listed 12 AWG Solar Cable, all necessary MC4 Connectors for wiring (1 Pair MC4 Connectors and 1 Pair MC4 Branch Connectors), and all the necessary mounting hardware (8 Solar Panel Mounting Bracket and Fastener Sets) + 2pcs 100 amp-hour (200 amp-hours total) AGM Deep Cycle BattaMax 12 volt (Group 27) batteries. Product photos above show individual pictures of all the included items and additional technical information. The WindyNation 200 Watt Solar Charging Kit is the ideal solution for providing back-up power or off-grid power when you need it! This Kit includes our premium grade PWM solar charge controller with digital display. The digital display provides detailed system information including solar panel charging amperage, battery voltage, battery temperature, amperage of load draw (if a load is connected), solar generated amp-hours to battery, etc. System settings like voltage of solar disconnect, voltage of load disconnect, etc are user adjustable using the MODE and UP & DOWN buttons on the charge controller.
Amazon.com USD price as of publishing date listed on our website- Details
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Special Offers & Promotions
Join Around At Rewards for free and earn 5 points for every $1 USD of eligible purchases on Around At Marketplace.
- Earn even more by referring your friends, family, and followers by clicking the "Share & Get It Free" buttons on your favorite products.
Save and redeem your @Rounds Rewards for exclusive discounts and $10 - $2000 to spend on anything on Around At Marketplace. (Yes, really!)